Dreams Facility Availability
Premiere Multi Use Event Space with Location, Warmth and Charm
Our brand-new facility has been carefully designed to include a 4 season reception area, a generous sized common area featuring beautiful with woven strand bamboo flooring and the original tin ceiling dating back to 1893, a full sized kitchen, two private rooms (ideal for weddings), 3 restrooms, generous natural lighting and a wonderful balance of dimmable chandelier and other LED fixtures to create the exact lighting ambiance you desire.
Located just 5 minutes from I-94 in the heart of Historic Downtown Waukesha Dreams is easy to find, it is nestled in an area of fellow 1900-era properties filled with restaurants, coffee shops, Art galleries and more, only a half block from the treasured Waukesha Country Library and a 2-5 minute walk from the beautifully finished river walk, Frame Park, Carroll University and other amenities.
- Easily accommodates 50 people for sit-down meals or other events with room to spare.
- Includes ample parking adjacent to our building, across from our building or in the 3 story parking garage 1 short block down the road from our building.
- Is ADA compliant with handicap parking spaces 40 feet from our front door.
- Has a comfortable entry area with space for coats and backpacks as guests enter.
- Can include optional use of our kitchen to warm your food or serve catered food from your favorite restaurant or any of the wonderful Historic Downtown Waukesha restaurant.
- Can include access to premiere TV screen/monitor and sound equipment.
- Is available for half-day, full day or evening weekdays and on weekends.
Consistent with the Mission Statement of Dreams our space is available for rent for positive, life affirming personal or business events. All rental agreements will require a down payment, security deposit and a Certificate of Insurance naming Dreams Life & Wellness Center LLC and Clinton Street Partners LLC as additional insureds.
Click HERE to request the current Dreams Rental Rate sheet or discuss possible dates you would like to consider.
Dreams are meant to be lived.